- a. We are Jains.
- b. Jainism is our religion.
- c. Lord Mahävira was the last Tirthankar, Jina, who taught the Jain religion.
- d. He did not have any emotions like Anger, Ego, Deceit, and Greed.
- e. We follow his sermons.
- f. We do not hurt any living beings.
- g. We always tell the truth.
- h. We do not take anything without permission.
- i. We control our desires.
- j. We possess only as much as we need.
- k. We help others.
- l. We listen and respect other people’s point of view.
- m. We are vegetarians, therefore, we do not eat meat, eggs, seafood, and poultry foods.
- n. We say the Namokär Mantra in the morning and in the evening.
- o. We worship Lord Mahavir and will try to be like him.
1) Who are we?
2) What is our religion?
3) Who was Lord Mahävira?
4) What is another name for Tirthankar?
5) What are his teachings?
6) Can you name the different emotions?
7) What food habits should be our?
8) What do we recite daily?
9) who should we use as our role model?