- a. In the morning, I say the Namokär Mantra.
- b. I say “Jai Jinendra” to my parents and siblings.
- c. I try to be nice and helpful to others.
- d. I try not to hurt or kill any bugs, animals, or people.
- e. I try not to pick flowers or pull leaves off the trees.
- f. I go to the temple, my Jain school, and regular school.
- g. I help my parents do chores around the house.
- What do we do in the morning?
- How do we greet our parents, brothers and sisters?
- How do we treat bugs, animals, plants, and people?
- What kind of Jain places should you visit?