- a. Recite the Namokär Mantra daily.
- b. Greet all your Jain friends and elders by saying “Jai Jinendra.”
- c. Respect your parents, teachers, and elders.
- d. Visit the Jain center as much as possible.
- e. Respect sadhus (monks) and sadhvis (nuns).
- f. Go to the Pathshala (Jain School) on a regular basis.
- g. Learn about our religion, Jainism.
- h. Always listen to your parents.
- i. Always tell the truth.
- j. Eat only vegetarian food.
- k. Give vegetarian food to the hungry.
- l. Give clothes to the needy.
- m. Share your toys and books with your friends.
- n. Put money in the donation box, whenever you visit the temple.
- o. Be kind to all animals.
- p. Speak politely so that you don’t hurt other people’s feelings.
Questions: List ten things that we should do