1. Head from the Bronze Rsabhadeva, Akota, Vadodara Museum; 8th century A.D.
2. Jaina temples, Mt. Abu, Rajasthan; 10th century onwards.
3. gruta-devi Sarasvati, Pallu, Rajasthan; National Museum, New Delhi; 11th century.
4. Ranigumpha Cave, Udayagiri, Orissa; 2nd century B.C.
5. Chamundaraya Basadi; Shravanabelagola, Karnataka; 10th century.
6. Kirti-stambha, a Jaina monument, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan; 16th century.
7. Tirthankara Mahavua with `parikara`, Chandkhedi, Rajasthan; 10th century.
8. A Yaksa-Yaksi couple, gantinatha temple, Khajuraho; 10th century.