• Jainism is one of the oldest living religions. Most environmentally friendly, ecology protecting and independent religion with intrinsic respect and equality for all living beings (including animals). There is a provision for the highest level of enlightenment for all in a scientific way.
• Man himself, and he alone, is responsible for all that is good or bad in his life.
• Every soul is capable of attaining perfection (i.e. infinite perception, infinite knowledge, infinite power and infinite bliss) if it willfully exerts in that direction.
• No God, nor His prophet or beloved can interfere with life of others. The soul, and that alone is directly and necessarily responsible for all that it does.
• God is regarded as completely unconcerned with creation of the universe or with any happening in the universe. The universe goes of its own accord i.e. if follows laws of nature. The universe is un created.
• Jainism is the art of Enlightenment and science of Living.