Supreme Devotion (Parama Bhakti)
134. A saint or a layman, who entertains devotion for right belief, right knowledge and right conduct (is said) to have devotion leading to liberation. This has been said by the conquerors.
135. He, who knowing the various attributes of the Liberated Soul entertains supreme devotion for them, is from practical point of view, said (to have devotion).
136. A saint, who keeping himself on the path of liberation entertains devotion leading to liberation, realises his soul, through it, as full of independent attributes.
137. A saint, who having renounced attachment, etc., is absorbed in himself, (is said) to have devotion for meditation. Who else can have such meditation?
138. A saint, who having got rid of all foreign thought-activities, is absorbed in himself, (is said) to have devotion for meditation. Who else can have such meditation?
139. Natural thought-activity (of a saint) who having given up perverse motive, contemplates upon the principles, enunciated by the Conquerors, is meditation.
140. The greatest Conquerors, Rishabha and others being thus absorbed in supreme devotion for self-meditation have attained the perfect bliss of liberation; therefore practise supreme devotion for self-meditation.