SOME HINTS FOR MAKING PUDDINGS:
1. Use fresh packs of china grass.
2. Do not keep the set pudding in the freezer but keep in the refrigerator.
3. If the jelly or china grass packs are stale, the pudding will not set.
4. For quick setting use aluminum moulds.
5. Always decorate the pudding, and always use fresh cream..
6. Take care to whip the cream gently. If over-beaten, it will turn into butter.
7. For double whip, put icing sugar when the cream thickens and the churn slowly or beat with fork on ice tray.
8. Dissolve china grass in 1/2-cup cold water, then boil in the aluminum pot, cool and use.
9. In the recipe wherever syrup of the fruit is to be used. Used the canned syrup of that fruit.
10. If fresh apples are to be used in the puddings, mix the lemon juice.