SELF-CONTROL OVER SENSUALITY
Fourth Minor Vow (Anu Vrat)
The fourth minor vow is to refrain from gross sensuality. When will that auspicious day come in my life, when I can take this vow to be content with my own spouse and forbid sensual pleasures with anybody other than spouse? This is to be observed in three ways, personally, asking someone else to do for me, or encouraging others to do so mentally, verbally, or physically. Until I take this vow, I shall try to observe these principles in my life, to the best of my abilities.
There are following five major violations pertaining to this vow of self-control over sensuality:
1. Having marital relationship with minor spouse,
2. Having pre-marital or extra marital relations,
3. Having perverse relations,
4. Getting others involved into sensual pleasures, or
5. Being obsessive towards sensual activities.
If I have indulged in any of the above acts, then may all my such sins be dissolved. TASSA MICHCHHAMI DUKKADAM.