How many Siddhas can attain liberation at a time?
One hundred and eight at the most
What is Adharamastikaya?
The medium of rest
What is Astikaya?
The collection of space-points
What are the properties of a Pudgal?
It has color, smell, taste and touch. It has the property of a complete
How many types of Pudgals are there?
What are the four sub-divisions of the Pudgal?
4) Parmanu Pudgal
How many characteristic does Parmanu hace?
What are the different units in which we measure kal dravya?
What is Avalika?
Innummerable Samay constitute one Avalika
What is Antarmuhurat?
Any time ranging from two Samays to one Samay less than one muhurat period
How many divisions of Avsarpani time cycle are there?
Name six divisions of Avsarpini time cycle.
Happiness-Happiness (Sukham Sukham)
Happiness-Unhappiness (Sukham Dukham)
Unhappiness-Happiness (Dukham Sukham)
Unhappiness-Unhappiness (Dukhma Dukhma)
How many divisions of Utsarpini are there and what are they?
Name six divisions of Utsarpini time cycle.
1) Unhappiness-Unhappiness (Dukham-Dukham)
2) Unhappiness (Dukham)
3) Unhappiness-Happiness (Dukham-Sukham)
4) Happiness-Unhappiness (Sukham-Dukham)
5) Happiness (Sukham)
6) Happiness-Happiness (Sukham-Sukham)
How many types of Karmas are there?
1) Physical (Dravya)
2) Psychic (Bhav) Karmas
How many kinds of Vargana are there?
What are the eight kinds of Vargana?
1) Physical (audarik)
2) Transformatory (vaikriya)
3) Rranslocational (aharik)
4) Electric (taijas)
5) Sound (bhasha)
6) Respiratory (shvasoshvas)
7) Mental (man)
8) Karman vargana
How many divisions of Karmas are there?
What are the eight divisions of Karmas?
1) Knowledge obscuring (Jnanavarniya)
2) Perception obscuring (Darshanavarniya)
3) Feeling producing (Vendniya)
4) Deluding (Mohaniya)
5) Age-determining (Ayushya)
6) Body-determining (Nama)
7) Status determining (Gotra)
8) Obstructing (Antraya)