I am repenting for whatever violations might have occurred during the day
regarding knowledge, faith, character and worship.
In the presence of Arihants and Siddhas, I pray for forgiveness if while
studying, learning, and contemplating these, any indulgence, fault or
violation have been sustained in any of the following ways:
1. Reciting text incorrectly, carelessly, or inaccurately,
2. Reciting and handling text disrespectfully,
3. Omission and inclusion of words,
4. Knowledge given to an unworthy person, or
5. Recitation at improper time, and at improper place.
If I have indulged in any of the above faults or lapses, then I pray that
my such faults be dissolved. TASSA MICHCHHAMI DUKKADAM.