Eleventh Vow - Third (Training) Shiksha Vrat
This vow is to train the soul in pure religious activities for one day.
When the circumstances arise, from the dawn of the day for one day and one
night, I will live like a monk, to become pure by doing so. That day I
will observe fast or eat only once; abstain from passions; and avoid
jewelry, gold, flower garlands, cosmetics, and all other worldly things. I
will observe the same mentally, verbally, and physically.
There are following five major violations pertaining to this vow of
practicing the life of a monk:
1. Making bed carelessly without taking care of living beings,
2. Not sweeping or sweeping carelessly the place for making the bed,
3. Not watching carefully the places while walking,
4. Disposing the excrete carelessly without looking for living
5. Not following this vow in proper manner.
If I have indulged in any of the above acts, then may all my such sins be
dissolved. TASSA MICHCHHAMI DUKKADAM.